Archive for September, 2010
- AANS/CNS Section on Tumors Announces $100,000 Clinical Brain Tumor Research Grant Funded by The ABTA
By American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) | September 30, 2010.
- Gene Vital to Normal Brain Function Modified by Early Life Experience
By Kat Snodgrass | Society for Neuroscience | September 30, 2010.
- HJF Names Fellowship Award Winners
By Douglas Schauss | Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine | September 30, 2010.
- Hopes for Better Survival and Quality of Life for Kids with Neuroblastoma
By Catharine Paddock, Ph.D. | Medical News Today | September 30, 2010.
- IU Researchers: Chemotherapy Alters Brain Tissue in Breast Cancer Patients
By IU School of Medicine | September 30, 2010.
- NYU Langone Establishes Specialty Center for Diagnosis And Treatment of Lewy Body Disease
By Center of Excellence on Brain Aging | NYU Langone Medical Center | September 30, 2010.
- White Noise Improves Memory in Schoolchildren
By BioMed Central | Medical News Today | September 30, 2010.